- Perfect way to follow the Liturgical year
- Original artwork by Cody Miller
- Perfect for parish schools, Confirmands and First Communicants
Allow the Year of Grace calendar to assist you in counting the days and weeks of this liturgical year. In addition, you are reminded of Christ’s prophetic spirit as it poured out on four great prophets, and on all God s people.
The Year of Grace calendar’s circular display of the liturgical year makes key aspects easily understood. At a glance, you can see the liturgical seasons in their characteristic colors, Sundays on the outer rim, and the days and weeks radiating from the center. The center holds the artwork of Cody Miller who portrayed Christ enthroned holding a scroll with the prophecy of Joel: Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. God’s people receive the prophesy of Christ’s Holy Spirit as it pours out into every time and place. The four corners of the Year of Grace calendar portray the 4 great prophets. They manifested that prophetic spirit in the pages of Sacred Scripture.
Reading clockwise from the upper left, three prophets from the Old Testament appear with their scrolls: Deborah (Judges 4 5), Isaiah (shown with his wife and children), and Ezekiel, eating the scroll with the Word of God given to him by the winged creature. In the lower left corner the New Testament prophetess, Anna, tells everyone that the infant Jesus, presented in the Temple by his parents, is the redeemer of Israel. Measuring 26”W x 26”h, the Year of Grace calendar is laminated and ready to use immediately.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 26”W x 26”H
- Full color circular calendar display
- Artwork by Cody Miller
- Annual publication
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.