- Laminated Liturgical year in full color notebook size
- Fits into Notebooks for ease of access
- Includes Liturgical year and text
The theme for the 2021 Year of Grace notebook poster is centered on portraying Christ enthroned holding a scroll with the prophecy of Joel: Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. God’s people receive the prophesy of Christ’s Holy Spirit as it pours out into every time and place. The four corners of the Year of Grace calendar portray the 4 great prophets. They manifested that prophetic spirit in the pages of Sacred Scripture. The Year of Grace measures 11" x 17" to easily fit into your notebook for easy access. Since the design of the Year of Grace poster is to follow the Sunday Year A, B or C cycle, you can count the days and weeks of this liturgical year. The 2021 Year of Grace notebook poster follows the Sunday Year B cycle and the Weekday Year III cycle, beginning on November 29, 2020 (First Sunday of Advent) and ending on Saturday, November 27, 2021.
The beautiful circular display of the liturgical year highlights the key features of the year making them easy to understand. The Liturgical seasons are visible at a glance in their characteristic colors with Sundays on the outer rim. The inner rim contains the days and weeks radiating out from the center. There the artist, Cody Miller, did beautiful work with the 4 prophets portrayed in the corners. The Year of Grace illustrations inspire many to read further in the Scriptures.
- 11"W x 17"H
- Laminated, Full color to fit in notebook
- Features art by Cody Miller and text by Tracy Rodenborn
- No known safety hazards
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.