Walking With God
- Revised paperback edition
- Now includes reflection questions
- Perfect for group discussion
New in this revised paperback edition of Walking With God: A Journey Through the Bible includes reflection questions at the end of each chapter. If you have been interested in reading the Bible but are overwhelmed by questions of how to read it or what would be a good method to use, you may be interested in Walking with God, A Journey Through the Bible. Tim Gray and Jeff Cavins present an overview of the Bible in Walking with God that invites you to experience the bible like you are traveling on a trip with a couple of good friends. Gray and Cavins explain and interpret for you the story which is happening around you as you travel through the stories.
As you travel together through the narrative stories in the Bible, the authors incorporate modern scholarship. In Walking With God, they continue through the Bible with explanations of what events are happening, how they continue and relate to the story being told and how the stories are relevant to us today. While not quoting the verses exactly as presented in the Bible, the authors pull the meaning of the verses into the overview they are presenting to give a clear and compelling explanation of the narrative the Bible is presenting. Walking With God gives us the story of how our faith unfolds in a clear and easy to understand overview and makes tackling the stories presented in the Bible a much easier task to accomplish.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 6”W x 8-3/4”H
- 328 pages
- New revised edition: added reflection questions at the end of each chapter making it great for group discussion
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.