God As Father
- Relate to God as His Son or Daughter
- Features loving meditations
- Reflections on Saint Escriva’s teaching on Divine Filiation
God as Father is a book by Fr. Fernando Ocariz that looks at St. Josemaria Escriva. St. Escriva is the founder of Opus Dei and did not write theological treatises. His was a pastoral activity that led him largely to preach and to pen letters and instructions, mostly for members of the Work that he founded. In God as Father , Fr. Ocariz is keen on the thoughts of St. Escriva and how they are knit together by a careful, loving meditation and contemplation of the word of God which caused them to yield new lights to readers in the most varied situations. God as Father takes you through how these are linked to a heightened awareness of divine filiation—our relationship with God as his sons and daughters.
God as Father focuses on, “Divine filiation is a joyful truth, a consoling mystery. It fills our spiritual life, showing us how to speak to God, how to know and love our heavenly Father. It makes our interior struggle overflow with hope and gives us the trusting simplicity of little children.” These lines are taken from a meditation given by Saint Josemaría in March of 1952. In this short, God as Father, Fr. Ocariz offers “a preliminary attempt” at analyzing and collating the truly impressive theological richness of Saint Escriva’s teaching on divine filiation.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5” x 7-1/4”
- 98 Pages
- Author is Fr. Ocariz
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.