- By the founder of Catholic in Recovery
- A sharing of Weeman’s personal journey
- Challenging and Compassionate help
Scott Weeman is a recovering drug and alcohol addict who founded Catholic in Recovery to help others who are struggling with addiction. His book Twelve Steps and Sacraments A Catholic Journey Through Recovery uses his own personal story and straight talk to candidly reveal the struggle he and other addicts have in connecting with the Higher Power while then going on to show how to connect this Higher Power of the 12-step programs to the God he discovered in the sacraments. He shares stories of his own personal journey to find a relationship with God and how his tentative steps back to the Catholic Church brought him joy as he indeed found Christ in the sacraments.
Twelve Steps and Sacraments talks of Baptism which helps a person to admit powerlessness and to choose to believe in and submit to the mercy of God. Reconciliation affirms and strengthens the hard work of examining your life, admitting wrongs, and making amends. The Eucharist is ongoing sustenance and draws a person to healing power of Christ. Confirmation gives graces that strengthen a person and helps them move forward. Weeman's words are challenging yet compassionate as they give inspiration, hope, advice, and practical help.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Twelve Steps and Sacraments
- Measures 5-1/2”W x 9”H
- 192 pages
- By Scott Weeman
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.