Book of Sacraments
- Single volume of Archbishop Sheen’s 2 most influential books
- Comprehensive commentaries by the late, Fr. John Hardon
- Designed to address all controversies about the Sacraments
The Book of Sacraments is a publication that now combines two of Archbishop Fulton Sheen’s most influential writings, These Are the Sacraments and Three to Get Married. Archbishop Sheen’s cause for canonization is progressing, and his videos and books are widely viewed and in persistent demand. The Book of Sacraments includes the comprehensive commentaries by the late, revered Fr. John Hardon― themselves a powerful tutorial in how to read the great archbishop. “We cannot begin to guard our faith unless we understand what we believe,” notes Fr. Hardon.
Controversy was brewing and confusion sewn among Catholics by the time Sheen wrote these classics. In Book of Sacraments, he shies away from nothing, even while teaching traditional doctrine in appealing and unique prose. With Archbishop Sheen and Fr. Hardon as your guides within the pages of Book of Sacraments, you’ll learn:
- How Christ Himself instituted each sacrament
- Why the sacraments have both “power and efficacy”
- How Baptism confers “the infusion of virtues”
- Why no sacrament is more significant than any other, though their natures differ markedly
- The power and meaning of the tabernacle
- How the Last Rites expel sickness from the soul
- The twelve dimensions of the Sacrament of Holy Orders
- The most critical spiritual strategies for married couples
- How the sacramental rites in the early Church differed from now
- How to “examine” your conscience
- The Old Testament roots of the Eucharist
Dimensions & Specifications
- 432 pages
- By Archbishop Fulton Sheen & the late reverend, Fr. John Hardon
- Measures 6”W x 9”H
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.