Three Kings Charcoal: Box of 100 with Smaller Briquettes
- Three Kings Charcoal Smaller Briquette
- 1-1/8" Diameter
- Briquettes foil wrapped in groups of 10
- 100 Briquettes per box
- Burns for 30 minutes
- Made for burning liturgical incense
- Suitable for home use
Three Kings Charcoal Smaller Briquette/ Box of 100
The Three Kings briquettes are used for burning incense and is designed to be extremely easy to use. Each briquette measures 1-1/8". With contact from a lighter or match, the Three Kings charcoal briquette begins its burning process by emitting small red sparks and an orange glow over the surface of the coal. In about five to seven minutes, the briquette will turn hot and change color to a whitish ash at which point incense may be sprinkled over it. The briquette can provide consistant heat up to 30 minutes. The box of Three Kings charcoal contains ten foil wrapped units of 10 coals each. These quick-lighting, slow-burning charcoal briquettes are ideal for churches using incense in their liturgies and ceremonies. Three Kings charcoal can also be used at home with a home incense burner. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about our Three Kings Charcoal briquettes and our other brands of charcoal as well as incense, home incense kits, and church censers.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Briquettes measure 1-1/8" in diameter
- 100 briquettes per box
- Briquettes are foil wrapped in units of 10
- Consistent burn time is 30 minutes
- Requires careful handling when lighting or near flame
- Briquette needs to be burned in a non flammable container or home incense burner
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.