- Self-Lite Charcoal
- 100 Briquettes per box
- Burns for 30 minutes
- Made for burning liturgical incense
- Suitable for home use
Self-Lite Charcoal Briquettes/ Box of 100
The Self-Lite briquettes are used for burning incense and is designed to be extremely easy to use. With contact from a lighter or match, the Self-Lite charcoal briquette begins its burning process by emitting small red sparks and an orange glow over the surface of the coal. In about five to seven minutes, the briquette will turn hot and change color to a whitish ash at which point incense may be sprinkled over it. The briquette can provide consistant heat up to 30 minutes. The box of Self-Lite charcoal contains five sealed trays of 20 briquettes. This method of packaging allows for safe, clean shipment and handling. With its hinged top and tapered wells in the trays, the briquettes are easy to access and remove.
Self-Lite charcoal's unique 'star-saucer' design enables even distribution of incense over the briquette, ensuring a smooth and consistent burn. Each briquette can hold three spoonfuls of incense. These quick-lighting, slow-burning charcoal briquettes are ideal for churches using incense in their liturgies and ceremonies. Self-Lite charcoal can also be used at home with a home incense burner. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about our Self-Lite Charcoal briquettes and our other brands of charcoal as well as incense, home incense kits, and church censers.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 100 briquettes per box
- 20 briquettes on a sealed tray
- "Star-saucer" design to hold incense
- Requires careful handling when lighting or near flame
- Briquette needs to be burned in a non-flammable container or home incense burner
- NOTE: Bulk purchases of this item may require additional shipping cost. We will contact you before processing your bulk order if this is the case.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Try this out
Lights easily, burns hot, will definitely be used.