Theology of Home II: The Spiritual Art of Homemaking
- Expand your experience of the Home with Theology of Home II
- Focuses on the art of homemaking
- Embracing homemaking with a new look at the gifts of women
The art of homemaking took on shame or futility in modern times when compared to the 1950’s. In Theology of Home II, authors Carrie Gress and Noelle Mering turn their attention viewing the role of homemaker with fresh eyes. With interviews of several inspiring women, the spiritual art of homemaking is illuminated so we can examine it with fresh eyes. The definition of what makes someone a homemaker is redefined. How our love for our home can be reconnected to the role of caring for a home. In addition, Theology of Home II instructs us how to foster the qualities that make us particularly adept and skillful at creating a nurturing home.
The spiritual art of homemaking is the truly a gift to offer our loved ones and ourselves. Theology of Home II is a breath of fresh air in honoring the role of homemaker back to being esteemed in our society. Others are inspired when they see a homemaker take pride and value their skills in creating a home people and pets thrive in. One of the most important shifts is making sure the homemaker thrives along with everyone else...no more self-sacrifice for all the wrong reasons. God wants everyone to live into their authentic self and nurturing home environments are essential for that trajectory. Theology of Home I and II are a popular series perfect for gift giving on all special occasions.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 7-1/4”W x 9”H
- 236 pages
- Authored by Carrie Gress & Noelle Mering
- No known health or safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.