- By beloved spiritual writer, C.S. Lewis
- A Classic Christian allegory tale
- Discover a new perspective on Good & Evil
There is a reason The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis remains a classic. He wrote The Great Divorce as a theological dream vision that reflects on Christian conceptions of Heaven and Hell. C.S. Lewis’s brilliant Christian allegorical tale about a bus ride from hell to heaven invites us to enter a realm where we can reflect on the nature of good and evil in a unique way. An extraordinary meditation upon good and evil, grace and judgment, Lewis’s revolutionary idea in the The Great Divorce is that the gates of Hell are locked from the inside. This premise is what makes this volume timeless as we cannot escape learning about our inner world and what part that plays in our experience of life.
Using his extraordinary descriptive powers, Lewis’ The Great Divorce will change the way we think about good and evil. Good and evil are always active in our world. No matter what we learn about either, humans need to continuously visit this theological space and The Great Divorce is literally a vehicle to take us there throughout our lives. Whenever you feel evil is growing and your fears increasing spend time with this inspirational and classic book, The Great Divorce, by C.S. Lewis for an attitude adjustment.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 160 pages
- 5”W x 8”H
- Author: C.S. Lewis
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.