- The Story of Jesus
- Lovely introduction of Jesus to small children
- Child friendly illustrations
Introduce your small child to Jesus with this book, Story of Jesus, by Jane Werner Watson. The book is a Little Golden Book and is written in a warm, easy to understand way designed especially for children. It is colorfully illustrated with interesting child friendly pictures. Small children are introduced to Jesus through stories of his birth, childhood, teachings, crucifixion and resurrection all told in a manner appropriate for and attractive to younger children.
Children often hear the name of Jesus, especially in church, and this book helps them learn more about him, what he teaches and why they go to church. Most children love to read or have books read to them so reading this book will not only give you quality time with your child but each reading will be a learning experience. It is never too early to introduce your children to Jesus and his love and Story of Jesus gives you a special way to do this in a way the child can easily understand.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Story of Jesus
- Author Jane Werner Watson
- Little Golden Book
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.