St. Therese of Lisieux Folded Holy Card
- Therese of Lisieux 2 page holy card
- Features image, biography, prayer
- Gold stamped trim
This St. Therese of Lisieux holy card is an attractive full color, folded holy card that's made in Italy and features the world famous Fratelli-Bonello artwork with gold stamped trim. Inside this 5-3/8"H x 3-1/4"W piece is her brief biography, her feast day, the meaning of her name and the prayer of St. Therese. Her patron saint categories include African missions and bodily ills. The front cover of the St. Therese of Lisieux holy card is a classic Italian portrayal of the saint who still speaks to people in this modern age since she found her holiness through ordinary means. St. Therese is shown standing holding a crucifix and beautiful pink roses.
The St. Therese of Lisieux holy card biography tells of her birth in Alencon France in 1873 and her entering the Carmelites at age 15. While her work in the convent was extremely ordinary, her writings were truly amazing as they illuminated her childhood recollections which became her published book posthumously. This St. Therese of Lisieux holy card is informative and inspiring for anyone who falls into her patron saint categories or has chosen "Therese" as her Confirmation name.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Therese of Lisieux Holy Card Bio Pamphlet
- 3-1/8"W x 5-1/4"H
- 2 pages
- Full color
- Laminated with gold stamped trim
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.