- St. Peregrine is the patron saint of cancer victims
- Features the inspiring Italian artwork of Fratelli-Bonella
- Lamination makes the card last for long-time use
Here is a beautiful St. Peregrine Holy card with imagery from the famous Italian Fratelli-Bonella art works. The back side has a long "Prayer to St. Peregrine" instead of the short prayer. The St. Peregrine Holy card honors the universally known patron saint of cancer victims. He had a huge growth on his leg miraculously healed by prayer. The front image on the St. Peregrine Prayer Holy Card shows a full-color picture of St Perigrine where he is showing his lower leg healed.
The back of the St. Peregrine Holy card has a prayer to God asking for the granting of a favor because of the merits of St. Perigrine. The lower part of the back of the St Peregrine Prayer Holy Card has brief instructions on how to use the St. Peregrine Prayer and a brief biography of St. Peregrine. The card measures 2-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H and the crystal clear lamination makes it easy to read and long lasting. Text colors are both black and red and yellow background color.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 2-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Full-color Fratelli-Bonella Italian art work
- Includes St. Peregrine prayer, instructions & biography
- Features crystal clear lamination
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.