- St. Elizabeth Seton patron saint medal necklace
- Sterling silver
- 18" chain
The oval medal on this St. Elizabeth Ann Seton necklace is crafted from the finest sterling silver and measures 3/4" high x 5/8" wide. After the death of her husband, she converted to Catholicism devoting herself to improve education and providing for the poor. She created the first Catholic school in the USA and founded the first USA religious order, "The Sisters of Charity". Born in 1774 in New York, she is the first US born citizen to become a saint. Her feast day is January 4. The St. Elizabeth Ann Seton medal necklace comes with an 18" brass chain that is rhodium plated to prevent tarnishing. The length of the 18" chain is preferred by most girls, teens, and adult women.
The front of this attractive St. Elizabeth Ann Seton medal on the necklace depicts her with a halo and holding a book. The back of the medal is blank giving you an opportunity to have a date or message put on the medal to make it more personal. We offer personalization here at St. Patrick's Guild. See below to add personalizing to your order and type in your desired text. The St. Elizabeth Ann Seton medal necklace makes a great personalized gift for Confirmation, First Communion or other special occasions.
Add 7-10 business days for personalizing and order processing IN ADDITION TO SHIPPING TIME: the required shipping days based on your distance from St. Paul, Minnesota. Questions about making a delivery date or personalizing your item? Call 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton patron saint medal necklace
- Sterling silver
- 3/4"H x 5/8"W medal
- 18" rhodium plated brass chain
- Gift boxed
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Add 7-10 business days for personalizing and order processing IN ADDITION TO SHIPPING TIME: the required shipping days based on your distance from St. Paul, Minnesota. Questions about making a delivery date or personalizing your item? Call 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- A personalized item is non-returnable.
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your non-personalized product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.