St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Folded Holy Card
- Features St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Enhanced 2 page Bio Phamphlet
- Perfect for devotional needs
Read about the patron saint of the death of children, widows, loss of parents, in-law problems, people ridiculed for their piety, and opposition of Church authorities with this St. Elizabeth Ann Seton holy card. The attractive full color, folded holy card is made in Italy and features Fratelli-Bonello artwork with gold-stamped trim. Inside this 5-3/8" x 3-1/4" piece is her biography, her feast day, the meaning of her name and a prayer in her honor. The front cover of the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton holy card is a classic Italian portrayal of the saint who is quite relevant in modern times. She is shown sitting in a chair praying the rosary.
The St. Elizabeth Ann Seton holy card biography tells of her birth in New York City during 1774. She married and had 5 children. After time in Italy due to her husband's tuberculosis and eventual death, she returned to America and joined the Catholic Church which had been a refuge in a strange land. She opened the first free Catholic school in Baltimore. This St. Elizabeth Ann Seton holy card offers inspiration and makes a great Confirmation gift.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5-3/8”H x 3-1/4”W
- Full Color Printing
- Folded Bio Pamphlet
- Made in Italy
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.