- Inspiring Celtic Crucifix design for Men
- Handsome Sterling Silver
- Perfect gift for Irish Christian men
This 2 inch sterling silver Celtic crucifix necklace is a great item for the Irish Christian gent or lad you know. The Celtic region refers to Brittany, Wales, Western Ireland, and the Scottish Highlands, but even folks who don't call this heritage their own will appreciate the beauty and history behind the Celtic crucifix necklace. The Celtic cross is easily distinguished by a ring, which symbolizes eternity. The ring intersects the crossbar and upright shaft of the cross itself. The Celtic crucifix necklace is on a 24 inch rhodium plated, tarnish-resistant chain. The Celtic Cross crucifix itself measures 1-11/16”H making it a good size for men to wear.
Letting a teen boy or adult man know that he is a person with a deep Christian foundation is a special gift. This Celtic Cross crucifix necklace for men is perfect for any special occasion including Father's Day, Christmas, graduation, birthday, or for a special religious occasion. Designed to be worn by men, this sterling silver Celttic Cross crucifix necklace is an extraordinary choice. The piece comes in a deluxe gift box which makes for a nice gift presentation.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-11/16”H Sterling Silver Celtic Cross Crucifix
- 24” Rhodium plated endless chain
- Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.