- Inspirational Celtic Cross design for Men
- Handsome Sterling Silver
- Perfect gift for any Irish Christian
This 2" sterling silver Celtic cross is a great item for the Irish lad you know. The Celtic region refers to Brittany, Wales, Western Ireland, and the Scottish Highlands. The Celtic Cross is easily distinguished by a ring which intersects the crossbar and upright shaft of the cross itself. The ring on the cross symbolizes eternity. This Celtic cross pendant is a piece of jewelry designed in such a way that men can comfortably wear it. The endless 24" chain design slips over the head and the rhodium plate reduces tarnishing. Making it an even nicer gift to give, the Celtic cross pendant comes in a deluxe gift box. That makes it attractive to give and provides a safe place to store the Celtic cross when it is not being worn. The Celtic cross pendant features intricate Celtic braiding on the arms of the cross which adds detail and interest to the Celtic cross but keeps the masculine aspect intact.
The Celtic cross pendant is the perfect and meaningful gift to give when you want to give a gift with religious overtones. It could be given for sacramental occasions such as Confirmation or completion of the RCIA program. The Celtic Cross pendant si a special gift for special occasions like a special birthday or graduation, too. Sometimes it is hard to find crosses that men can comfortable wear. This Celtic cross fills that gap with a jewelry accessory that can be worn for special occasions or worn every day.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 2”H Celtic Cross pendant for Men
- 24” Rhodium plated endless chain
- Sterling Silver Celtic Cross
- Gift Boxed
- Ideal length for men & boys over 10 years
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.