Saint Thomas Aquinas
- A classic portrait of Saint Thomas Aquinas
- K. Chesterton’s brilliant sketch of the life and though of Saint Thomas Aquinas
- Inspiring and relevant in modern times
Saint Thomas Aquinas is a brilliant sketch of the thought and life of Thomas Aquinas by G.K. Chesterton. First published in 1933, Saint Thomas Aquinas is a paperback with 208 pages that measures 5.5”W x 8.3”H. Chesterton’s Saint Thomas Aquinas is completely relevant today because it continues to be the best book written on the great thirteenth-century Dominican. When first published, Saint Thomas Aquinas earned the praise of high profile writers of the times including Anton Pegis, Etienne Gilson, and Jacques Martain. Aquinas is painted as a man of deep mystery and brilliance in Chesterton’s account. Although born in to a noble Neapolitan family, Thomas chose to become a mendicant friar and possessed a rare brilliance. Aquinas could find the highest truth in the humblest of objects.
A new generation is ready to be inspired by Aquinas who was first called “the Dumb Ox” by his schoolmates and went on to lead a revolution in Christian thought. Saint Thomas Aquinas illuminates why he cannot be left only to medieval times and how he continues to confound those who use Thomas to bolster arid schemes of Christian rationalism. Instead, Saint Thomas Aquinas introduces the deep mystery of the man who had unparalleled genius. At one point, Thomas said, “I can write no more. I have seen things which make all my writings like straw.” Learn more about one of the greatest Christian philosophers in Saint Thomas Aquinas which is written by one of the greatest of modern religious writers.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 208 pages
- Author G.K. Chesterton
- Classic portrait of Saint Thomas Aquinas
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately