- Perfect for multi-day continuous burning needs
- Clean & Dependable burning
- Glass bottle style
Dimensions & Specifications
- 8-3/4"H with 3" diameter
- Case of 12 SacraLite® 8 Day Sanctuary Candles
- Glass bottle style container
- Designed to burn 8 days
This case of twelve glass 8 Day sanctuary candles are made by Cathedral Candle, a company specializing in crafting church candles since 1897. These 8 day Sanctuary candles are extremely popular because they are so reliable. Church candles are more complicated than you might think! The maker of these 8 day Sanctuary candles, employs chemists to perfect the art of candle making. This ensures that the best of traditional methods are integrated with modern advances for a superior product. St. Patrick's Guild is proud to be a Cathedral Candle dealer for 8 day Sanctuary Candles. Providing a highly reliable 8 day Sanctuary Candle is a top priority for us. Candle wick size, paraffin melting points and shape affects the performance of your church candles in addition to air flow in the sanctuary. The wax is not just there to "stop" the wick from burning, but provides the fuel to make the candle burn for a desired time and with clean burning qualities. This is why St. Patrick's Guild sells the best 8 day Sanctuary Candles.
The St. Patrick's Guild Church Supplies department is expert in getting customers outfitted with the right candles. Call us if you've got a candle burning problem or questions about paraffin or beeswax church candles. We invite you to compare this SacraLite® 8 day Sanctuary Candles with other inferior, imported candles or refills and experience what candles made with lower melting point paraffin are like. Most customers report that scorched liquid wax and candle smoke and soot on church and sanctuary walls is the result. For further information on glass 8 day sanctuary candles, please contact our friendly Church Supplies department at 1-800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on your location, we have several options for you to receive your 8 day Sanctuary Candle order. Due to the weight of candle cases, there is an additional shipping fee per case of candles ordered. This additional fee does not apply to customers wanting to do a Store Pick Up or purchase a minimum amount that qualifies for our Free Delivery within Zones 1-3.
Qualifying for Free Delivery in Minnesota & Wisconsin
Free Delivery is available only within Minnesota and Wisconsin as shown on our map. Zones 1 and 2 include locations within the Twin Cities Metro Area and requires a $200 order minimum. Zone 3 includes areas Outside the Twin Cities Metro Area for orders with a $400 order minimum. If your order qualifies with a minimum purchase required for free delivery, please say so in the "Notes" section on the Cart page and we will contact you. The per case additional fee will be adjusted if your order meets the requirements. Please call our Church Goods Department at 1-800-652-9767 for more details or to answer any questions.
Don't Qualify for Free Delivery, now what?
For customers able to do a Store Pick Up, select that option at check out. For customers needing their Candle order shipped, the additional shipping fee will be applied at Checkout. See details below.
- Always follow basic rules of fire safety when burning candles
- SacraLite® Candles are designed to be lit once and then burn continuously for 8 days
- Shipping Information
- See Free Delivery Qualifications listed above
- If shipped, this item has an additional shipping fee per case:
Due to the size/weight of this item there is an
Additional Shipping Charge.
This charge is automatically reflected in your
total shipping amount on the Checkout page. NOTE: Air Shipments may be higher than what shows on the Checkout page. You will be contacted if this is the situation.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
HIgh quality, burn cleanly, attractive. This is the second case I've purchased and will continue to buy them in the future.
Wonderful to have beautifully designed candles that when burning the cross is displayed.
The candle lasted just as advertised. Wonderful product. I gave 4 stars only because it gave a bit of black soot on the candle but I may be wrong and all quality candles may do that. I would buy again.