- Child's colorful large bead rosary
- Non-toxic wood beads
- Perfect for child's room
Introduce a child to the rosary with this colorful large bead rosary. This colorful rosary measures 20-1/2" long and the 1/2"H beads are made of non-toxic wood so are not dangerous to the child. Children are attracted to bright colors so will be attracted to this rosary which may open up the opportunity for a parent- child discussion about the rosary, how it is used and why we say it. Each decade of the rosary is made up of a single color of beads and each decade is separated from the other decades by larger white beads.
This rosary will add a colorful spiritual accessory to a child's room even if they are too young to know what a rosary is used for. The beads are securely strung on a braided cord and should be safe for a child to handle. The rosary has a wood cross that is not a crucifix securely attached also. It comes boxed for storage or gift giving.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Kiddie Rosary with 1/2"H beads
- 20-1/2" long
- Non-toxic colored wood
- Securely strung on braided cord
- No known safety hazards if used as intended
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.