- Easy to hold large wood beads
- Each decade is a different color
- Fun way to introduce the Rosary
It's never too early to introduce a child to the rosary! The rosary is an integral part of the Catholic faith and a special children's wooden rosary is an excellent companion as they enter into their faith. St. Patrick's Guild offers a perfect choice for a child's first rosary with this large multi-colored wooden rosary. Our fun multi-colored wooden rosary for kids is made of large and colorful wood beads that are joined together with a durable white chord. The test of time shows that this wooden rosary stands up to the wear and tear of child's play. A red wood cross is attached by a sturdy metal hook.
Each decade of this large multi-colored wooden rosary for kids is a different color; red, green, purple, yellow, and orange. The "Our Father" beads are larger than the other wooden rosary beads. The color coordination assists a learning child with praying the rosary appropriately. The colorful wooden rosary beads are all non-toxic.
The children's wooden rosary makes a perfect gift for any occasion, including Baptism and Christening. Our children's wooden rosary is a thoughtful gift and a sentiment essential to a child's faith. This rosary measures 21" from the bottom of the cross to the top of the circle of beads. Each bead is about 1/2"H.
Dimensions & Specifications
- The Kiddie Wooden Rosary measures about 21" long from bottom of cross to top of circle of beads
- Non-toxic paints provide colorful wood beads
- Each wood bead is 1/2"H
- Each decade is a specific color
- Non-toxic paints
- Do not place around the neck
- No other known safety hazards that we are aware of
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received one of these as a child (I'm 57 yrs old) and loved growing up with it. It broke once or twice and I was able to fix it. I still have it and have wonderful memories using it. My 2 yr old granddaughter loves playing with it. I have given one to each of my grandchildren along with a Beginner's Bible for their Baptisms. It's wonderful to hear their parents talk abut them reading the book and learning about their rosaries as young children. Jesus's love starts in the home when we are young and learn about God in our everyday family life. This rosary is a beautiful way to assist families working toward educating their children in our faith from a young age. Thank you for selling this item!!
I got this for my godchild. Nice gift for young kids, seems fairly durable too.