- Holy Family Lapel Pin design in pewter
- Features a message: Jesus is the Reason for the Season
- Use year after year
When you need a reminder of the reason for the season during the hectic and pressure filled holidays, wear this Holy Family lapel pin. Measuring 1-1/4’W x 1-1/2”H, the Holy Family lapel pin shows an image of Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus in a manger with the star at the top. Underneath is the message: “Jesus is the Reason for the Season”. Attach the Holy Family lapel pin with the typical butterfly clasp on the back. The size is generous for a lapel pin and therefore is perfect for jackets, coats, sweaters and almost everything one would wear during the Christmas season.
The Holy Family lapel pin is made of pewter. The overall design is distinctive and meaningful to wear and share while out and about during the holidays. Makes a great stocking stuffer and package topper gift, too. Enjoy the beauty of Christmas by acknowledging the true roots of this heart-opening time with this handsome Holy Family lapel pin.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-1/4”W x 1-1/2”H
- Made of pewter
- Includes butterfly lapel clasp on back
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.