O'Neills Shamrock Shortbread - Imported from Ireland
- Ready to eat Irish shortbread
- Imported from Ireland
- Shamrock-shaped shortbread
Let the premiere buttery taste found in the box of O'Neills shamrock shortbread surprise your taste buds with delight. The 2.8 oz. (80 gram) box is filled with ready to eat shamrock shaped shortbread made from an age-old recipe belonging to the O'Neill clan. It's been passed down from generation to generation where the freshest butter, wheat flour and sugar are used to obtain premium quality. Of course, they are prepared in the classic tradition of pressing the dough into decorative molds and then are baked to absolute perfection. Since the time of Mary Queen of Scots, shortbread was required to be refined and fit for royalty. The enjoyment of O'Neills shamrock shortbread is now available for everyone.
The handsome packaging of O'Neills shamrock shortbread makes it fun to gift as well as bring home to share with friends and family members who love shortbread. But we must warn you that once the box is open, it won't last long due to its irresistible deliciousness. The O'Neill name is practically synonymous with the Emerald Isle since they are a prevalent clan filled with rich Gaelic history. Therefore, you are assured that your purchase of O'Neills shamrock shortbread is filled with the best of Irish quality and flavor.
Note: Canadian law prohibits shipment of this product due to dairy contents from the UK
Dimensions & Specifications
- Box fully baked shamrock-shaped shortbread
- 2.8 oz/80 grams
- Imported from Ireland
- Contains milk, wheat and gluten
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely the best
We only have access to Walkers here in California, but when I want a very special treat I’ll be buying more from St Patrick’s Guild. So delicious!!
There are the best