- 2020 Pope Francis encyclical- Fratelli Tutti
- Focus is on humanity’s path forward to peace
- Thorough reflection on healthy & unhealthy societies
Pope Francis writes another beautiful encyclical. Fratelli Tutti or On Fraternity and Social Friendships addresses humanity’s path forward to a deeply desired and sought-after peace. Pope Francis’s prophetic new encyclical speaks directly into the lives of men and women today. Pope Francis addresses his renewed call to universal fraternity “to all people of good will, regardless of their religious convictions.” In Fratteli Tutti, Pope Francis assures you that you have a crucial part in securing peace. In his letter, the pope delves into the “art and architecture” that builds peace and universal fraternity. Symptoms of unhealthy society are identified and addressed by Pope Francis On Fraternity and Social Friendships.
Pope Francis shares an alternative proposal: “a way of life marked by the flavor of the Gospel.” Amid the chaotic voices spouting facts and opinions of modern times, Pope Francis suggests respectful dialogue. On Fraternity and Social Friendships shares his new vision. He assures us that “no single act of love for God will be lost” and reminds us that “everyone has a fundamental role to play” in writing “a new page of history, a page full of hope.” We each need to reflect on what actually creates lasting peace and consider what fraternal love is truly about. Pope Francis paints a picture of a enduring stability that draws its sustenance from a culture embracing human dignity.” He rebukes “Fundamentalist intolerance” and other forms of “shameless aggression” are rebuked by Pope Francis because they get in the way of fraternal peace. Pope Francis asks, instead, that we recover kindness and forgiveness, so that we could arise as “stars shining in the midst of darkness.”
Dimensions & Specifications
- Inspiring encyclical from Pope Francis
- Frattelli Tutti 2020 - Latin Name
- On Fraternity and Social Friendships 2020
- Focus is on healthy societies and moving towards peace
- No safety hazards known at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.