Octagon Celtic Pendants
- 4 Unique Octagonal Celtic Pendant Designs
- Perfect for friends & family who love ancient Celtic wisdom
- One size fits all
The Octagon is a powerful shape. Here it is used as a stunning backdrop for 4 beautiful designs of Celtic artistry. Each octagon Celtic pendant contains a piece of the rich and timeless legacy of the ancient Celtic peoples. The intricate and symbolic power within the signature Celtic symbols aids us in our search for spiritual courage and understanding. The 4 designs of the octagon Celtic pendants include: Celtic Cross, Celtic Tree of Life, Celtic Knotwork and Celtic Heart. The octagon porcelain shape measures 1-3/16”W x 1-3/16”H and includes a silver tone jump ring with a 32” braided cord attached. Each octagon Celtic pendant is handmade in Michigan and celebrates the ancient spiritual tradition.
How are the Celtic pendants produced? Each design is fired into the porcelain clay at 2200 degrees Fahrenheit. This process creates remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that does not peel or wear off. In addition, it makes the octagon Celtic pendants lightweight and the satin finish reduces glare. There is a descriptive card for each of the Celtic pendant designs to offer a starting point of understanding of the design. Each person will then begin their own spiritual journey with that particular spiritual symbol that adds richness to each day. Perfect for birthday, special occasion, St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas gift.
Celtic Cross = Celestial energy: The cross is a universal symbol from ancient times and the Celts saw it as representing the union of celestial and earthly forces.
Tree of Life = Spiritual Energy, Wisdom: The sacred tree or Tree of Life represents the fruitfulness of the earth, evoking spiritual growth, abundance, and rebirth.
Celtic Knotwork = Spiritual Quest: Knotwork patterns are symbolic of life's journey, an attempt to make sense of the maze of existence.
Celtic Heart = Love, Emotion: Since ancient times, hearts have been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional and moral core of a human being.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-3/16”W x 1-3/16”H
- Porcelain with design fired into clay
- Satin touch finish; Design will not peel or wear off
- Each design is sold separately
- Includes 32” braided rayon cord and silver tone jump ring
- Each design comes with information about that particular design
- Made in USA - Michigan
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.