Mt. Carmel/Sacred Heart Jesus Brown Scapular
- Brown Scapular Necklace
- Popular Devotion item to wear
- Images inspired by the experience of Sacred Heart Jesus with Our Lady of Mount Carmel
A devotional item known as a scapular is a popular religious item that Catholics wear today. Originally, a scapular was a tunic-like garment worn by Roman Catholic monks. Today, a scapular is more like a necklace and usually worn under clothing. This brown scapular necklace consists of two small pieces of felt cloth connected by brown cording that allows the scapular to be worn over the head and around the neck. The 2 images are sewn onto the cloth. The most popular scapular today is the "brown scapular necklace" called the Our Lady of Mount Carmel scapular.
Our brown scapular necklace has one of the 1" x 1-1/2" rectangles featuring an image of Mary as Our Lady of Mount Carmel while the other has the image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Our Lady of Mount Carmel's rectangle has the words "Pray for us" and "Have Mercy on us" is on the Sacred Heart of Jesus rectangle. The brown scapular necklace is usually worn as a devotion to Mary and Jesus when worn faithfully is said to grant the grace of final perseverance to the one wearing the scapular. It is often given to those making their First Communion to encourage their devotion to Mary and Jesus. The inexpensive price of this scapular makes it the perfect one to give to a young religious education class.
Brown Scapular Necklace on Brown Cords Our Lady of Mount Carmel Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Brown cord and 1" x 1-1/2" brown fabric Rectangles
- Images on each of the fabric Rectangles
- Wearable devotion to Mary and Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Called "Our Lady of Mount Carmel" Scapular
- Do not tie around the neck
- Simply drape the cords around neck to hang
- Not for Children to play with
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.