Connemara Marble Trinity Knot Pendant
- Inspirational Celtic pendant made in Ireland
- Commemorates Irish Trinity knot in the design
- Lovely gift for any Irish loving soul
What catches your eye first with this lovely Trinity knot pendant? Is it the hallmarked silver, Celtic knotwork or the authentic Connemara marble? The Solvar Company in Dublin designed this Trinity knot pendant sterling silver and Connemara marble. The pendant measures approximately 1”H x 5/16”W and hangs on an 18” sterling silver chain which is a size many woman prefer to wear. The Trinity knot pendant features beautiful Connemara marble at the bottom of the trinity knot design work. This authentic Irish Connemara marble is rare. The green color of this marble only comes from Ireland in the Connaught Province. Above the marble is a length of intricate Celtic knot work that beautifully accents the marble while adding additional points of Celtic interest to the Trinity knot pendant. In addition, the stunning sterling silver is hallmarked by the Assay office in Dublin Castle. All of Solvar's Connemara marble is certified authentic and from quarries in Beanna Beola mountain range of Connemara, Ireland.
The Trinity knot pendant is perfect to wear for either casual or formal occasions and certainly gives you a way to express your Irish pride. It is a lovely gift to give for an occasion like a birthday or anniversary or a holiday like Christmas or Valentine's Day. With the Solvar name on the Trinity knot pendant, you know you have a piece of genuine Irish craftsmanship. It is a jewelry accessory that will be worn often. This piece is imported from Ireland. There are matching Trinity knot earrings: N20948.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5/16”W x 1”H” pendant approximately
- 18” sterling silver chain with clasp
- Made of Irish hallmarked sterling silver
- Authentic Connemara Marble from the Connaught Province
- Comes boxed
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.