Connemara Marble Trinity Knot Earrings
- Inspirational Celtic earrings made in Ireland
- Commemorates Irish Trinity knot in the design
- Lovely gift for any Irish loving soul
Aren’t these lovely Trinity knot earrings eye-catching? The winning combination of hallmarked silver, Celtic knotwork and the authentic Connemara marble are stunning. The Solvar Company in Dublin designed these Trinity knot earrings with sterling silver and Connemara marble. The earrings measures approximately 3/4”H x 1/4”W and attach to the ear securely. The Trinity knot earrings features beautiful Connemara marble at the bottom of the trinity knot design work. This authentic Irish Connemara marble is rare. The green color of this marble only comes from Ireland in the Connaught Province. Above the marble is a length of intricate Celtic knot work that beautifully accents the marble while adding additional points of Celtic interest to the Trinity knot earrings. In addition, the stunning sterling silver is hallmarked by the Assay office in Dublin Castle. All of Solvar's Connemara marble is certified authentic and from quarries in Beanna Beola mountain range of Connemara, Ireland.
The Trinity knot earrings are perfect to wear for either casual or formal occasions and certainly gives you a way to express your Irish pride. It is a lovely gift to give for an occasion like a birthday or anniversary or a holiday like Christmas or Valentine's Day. With the Solvar name on the Trinity knot earrings, you know you have a piece of genuine Irish craftsmanship. It is a jewelry accessory that will be worn often. This piece is imported from Ireland. There is a matching pendant: N20949
Dimensions & Specifications
- 1/4”W x 3/4”H” each earring approximately
- Made of Irish hallmarked sterling silver
- Authentic Connemara Marble from the Connaught Province
- Comes boxed
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.