LEGO Confessional Set with Fr. John
- Hands on Fr. Leopold Lego Confessional
- Innovative teaching and learning experience
- Introduce children to Sacrament of Reconciliation
Teach the important experience of confession with this innovative Lego Confessional set from the makers of Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass. With 185 genuine Lego bricks and 3 modified Lego bricks, you can build a confessional with Legos! The Lego™ Confessional Set also includes: Fr. John with his purple stole and 3-piece light brick; a mini-figure with 2 types of hair and a face that can be happy or sad; and a full-color instruction guide to make building the Confessional a breeze. In addition, there are powered lights to make sure everyone knows that the confessional is in use. Fr. John can see the penitent face to face or behind a screen. There are 2 name plates for the door: "Fr. John" and "Visiting Priest" so change the name plate easily when Fr. John is suddenly called away.
This unique Lego Confessional set is truly a great way to introduce children to the intricate concept of confession and how it works to lift one's spirit. The entire family can work together to build the Lego Confessional set for a meaningful "family night" activity. This brings an opportunity to discuss what confession is truly about. Designed for ages 8 and up, the small parts can be handled successfully to put all 185 Lego bricks together. Order yours today! Perfect as teaching tool for religious education classes. (Lego™ is a trademark of the Lego™ Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.)
Dimensions & Specifications
- Lego Confessional Set
- 185 Lego bricks
- Fr. John figure with stole
- Penitent figure with 2 hair styles and 2 faces (for boy or girl)
- Powered lights
- Full-color building instructions
- Small pieces may be choking hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased this for a close friend who is active duty and is a Father John. Will send to him when he returns from his latest duty assignment. He will love it.
Great set! Gave it to my daughter for first reconciliation. Awesome way to promote the sacrament through play.
I bought this for my son whose name is John for Confirmation. A little bit of a joke, but he's been a bit of an avid Lego guy and figured it would be cute. I also taught the sacraments for years and wanted to check it out. I found it to be darling. Pricey but all Legos are. There is a great book with it that tells about Confession and the steps and also about St. John Vianney. Just as an aside I had bought Fr. Leopold says Mass for his cousin who made his First Communion as well, That set was also adorable. Great for teaching or playing learning about their faith. If you are hoping for a challenging build not this. But I love Father's stole and that they have a visiting priest sign he can put up and then Father can change his hair and be a different priest. It's fun! They can go face to face or behind the screen. It covers it all!
Bought it for our grandchild because her parish priest is Father John and she loves building legos. It is a rather simple lego set for such an extravagant price. Part of priest vestment missing but daughter was able to make one.
Purchased for seven year old grandson, going to make first reconciliation soon. He love the set especially the working lights. But we couldn’t believe only one figure for penitent. Picture shows boy and girl-but actually only one figure with 2 hairstyles-Whole point was sad face for sorrow for sins on one side/Joy face after having sins forgiven. Very disappointing especially when you paid such an extravagant price For such a small set I’ve Legos.