Bridgework Forliti, Fr. John
- A biography of One Priest’s experience
- Inspirational for Catholics
- Highlights how to build a bridge between people
Fr. John Forliti has lived in and served the Archdioces of Saint Paul and Minneapolis in a variety of positions since his ordination in 1962. His new book, Bridgework Moments in Ministry One Priest's Journey of Faith and Service, relates stories of his experiences as he moved through the challenges that turbulence and change present to one who was born and raised during times of stability both in American culture and the institutional Catholic Church. As his biography says "It is one priest's experience but will mirror the priesthood of many."
A bridge is the image Fr. Forliti found that reveals what he feels God was calling him to do with his life,"to bring sides together, to build bridges rather than walls, to be a connector". One of the goals of the book is to shed light on the faith experience of those who remained in the Church and those who left during the turbulent times. He also hopes it offers informtion on the history of the Church during these times of change for those of the younger generation. The last chapter offers a summarizing and informative look at what Fr. Forliti feels are the factors and trends that have had and will continue to have an influence on the American Catholic experience.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 212 pages
- By Fr. John Forliti
- Safety hazard noted on item by manufacturer
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.