Irish Rosary with Connemara Marble Beads
- Connemara Marble from Ireland’s Connaught Province
- Convenient single decade design
- Created in Ireland
The description on the back of the Connemara rosary box reads:
'Few things reflect the beauty of creation more strongly than the deep, and varied greens of Connemara Marble, found only in a small corner of Ireland's Atlantic seaboard in the Connaught Province. These Rosary beads, hand made in Dublin from marble cut at our own quarry in Co. Galway, are part of a long tradition in Irish Rosary beads. The first Irish rosaries were made by monks of the great settlements like Cashel, Clonmacnoise, and Glendalough. Using the horns of animals, they fashioned beads of natural beauty and simple strength. Their strength in particular put them much in demand in medieval Europe, where the rosary was a widely observed meditation, and personal link with the Creator. These beads continue that tradition, combining natural beauty with practical strength. Carry them with you, and tranquility will never be far away... carry them with you and a friend is always near.'
This Connemara Irish marble rosary makes a great inspirational gift for First Communion, Confirmation, Weddings, or graduations. The Connemara marble makes this rosary truly Irish ensuring that it will be treasured as a lovely and unique rosary that will be sure to become a cherished spiritual keepsake. What a wonderful way to keep Irish heritage and religious tradition alive! Comes in a gift box.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made in Ireland
- Authentic Connemara Marble beads from the Connaught Province
- Do not place in the mouth
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They are as beautiful as they were in the picture. Beautifully made