- Unique Green Connemara Marble found only in the Connaught Province
- Stretch bracelet styling to fit most wrists
- Natural Stone Connemara Marble Jewelry
Connemara marble jewelry is made of the exclusive Connemara marble found only in Ireland within the Connaught Province. This 900 million year old marble has subtle shades of green ranging from very light to dark green making each bracelet unique. Five Connemara marble beads measuring 8mm in size are placed in between round metal beads that have a Celtic knotwork design. No two Connemara marble jewelry pieces are alike. Our photo illustrates how different each made in Ireland bracelet looks. Therefore, we hope you are delighted with your Connemara marble jewelry bracelet no matter what color ranges you receive.
This Connemara marble jewelry piece is a stretch bracelet. That means it is not only easy to slip on your wrist, but that you don't have to worry about ordering a specific size. We've tested the strength of the stretch line used in this Irish bracelet by wearing it for weeks. The good news is that it is holding up well as it has not been treated super gently. Connemara marble jewelry is a lovely gift for anyone, especially those tuned into the deep spiritual roots of Ireland. We can hardly keep this Irish bracelet in stock because it is so popular.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made in Ireland
- 20 - 8mm Connemara Marble Beads and 4 Metal beads with Celtic knot work design
- Stretch bracelet so fits most wrist sizes
- Green Marble color ranges from very light to extremely dark and shiny; please note that no 2 bracelets are the same
- Connemara Marble represents the Connaught Province
- Do not place in the mouth
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.