Éireloom Gold Heart Claddagh Ring
- Quality Irish craftsmanship
- Features 10kt Gold Heart & Sterling Silver
- Made in Dublin, Ireland
- Hallmarked at Dublin Castle
The legendary Irish story of the Claddagh is the center of our Éireloom Collection because it is a tale of eternal love. This collection is curated to include modern heirlooms rooted in Irish heritage and this Claddagh ring is exactly that. As they say in Ireland, whoever wears the Claddagh ring becomes part of its history. By wearing it your way, you give your own meaning to this cherished piece that becomes a family heirloom. Designed and made in Dublin, this sterling silver ring with a ten karat heart of gold has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle. That makes this unique Claddagh ring design a heart-filled statement. Available in sizes 4 – 10, including half sizes, means every lovely lass provides a home for this wonderful gift and timeless expression of love.
The design of the 10KT gold and sterling silver Claddagh ring is inspired from the story of a young Irish sailor who was sold into slavery, but never forgot his sweetheart. Luckily for us, the young sailor was inspired to create this powerful symbol, that still endures in Irish lore. Upon returning to his fishing village near Galway, he and his love were reunited where he gifted her the ring on their wedding day. This Claddagh ring becomes a memorable addition to any teen or adult woman's jewelry collection instantly. Made in Dublin, Ireland by an Irish family-owned jewelry company, each Claddagh ring is crafted with generations of expertise. Therefore, your purchase of our Claddagh ring is an authentic piece of Ireland.
NOTE: Being made in Ireland, this item is considered a special order. Therefore, it is returnable for store credit only.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Designed for Women
- Available in sizes 4 to 10 – including half sizes
- Heart is made with 10KT gold and the rest of the ring is Sterling Silver
- Irish Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Made in Dublin, Ireland
- Comes gift boxed
- Returnable for store credit only
- No known safety hazards at this time
- DUE TO THIS ITEM BEING A SPECIAL ORDER and made in Ireland, we must add an additional 2 WEEKS to the shipping time.
- Once the item arrives from Ireland (allow 2 weeks), your shipping method choice will be enacted. Choose Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Returnable for store credit only.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this ring a few weeks ago and was very happy with the craftsmanship. Very solid feel.