Early Reader's Bible
- Designed to use and introduce words
- Perfect children’s bible
- Contains 64 stories
The Early Reader's Bible is the perfect Children's Bible to help children learn how to read. Children love to accomplish things that others can do and you will love hearing your children say 'I can read it'! The hardcover book has 526 pages containing 64 stories from the Bible and features colorful illustrations plus "stimulating questions and real-life applications to increase children's understanding of God's word".
One of the main goals of the Early Reader's Children's Bible is to help children learn to read. The book has 250 basic words drawn from standard public school word lists and introduces 200 new words throughout the book with less than 5 new words in each story. The stories are simply told with a goal of teaching the child the story while at the same time encouraging them to learn to read the stories for themselves.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 526 pages
- 64 stories
- Children’s bible
- Contains 250 basic words from standard public school word lists
- Contains 200 new words with no less than 5 new words per story
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.