- Claddagh Irish blessing lapel pin
- Secure butterfly closure
- Lovely jewelry accessory
Delight in Irish symbols? Then check out this Claddagh lapel pin. The classic Irish symbol is beloved the world over today even though it made its debut in the 6th century. The Claddagh was originally created by Irish adventurer Richard Joyce from Galway after his unlikely return after being kidnapped on his voyage. He came home finding his true love still waiting and created the Claddagh for her. The heart symbolizes love, the crown means loyalty, and the hands represent friendship. These are timeless elements for enduring love. The 1/2" diameter gold colored Claddagh lapel pin comes on an attractive 3" by 2-1/2" card that explains the symbol's meaning.
The easy to use "butterfly" clasp of the Claddagh lapel pin allows it to adhere to most any fabric. Wear it on a jacket, scarf or coat lapel to share your Irish pride with anyone who walks by. The price is right if you'd like to distribute them for a group of friends, co-workers, or everyone in your family. With the sun catching the light of the golden Claddagh lapel pin, sharing the sparkling beauty of Ireland's heritage is a pleasure.
- Gold colored Claddagh Pin
- 1/2" diameter on 3" x 2-1/2" card
- Card explains meaning of Claddagh
- May be choking hazard
- Pin may be piercing hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.