- Baby's First Book of Prayers
- Rhyming prayers and delightful illustrations
- Encourages children to "talk to God" as way to pray
Babys First Book of Prayers, by Melody Carlson, is a delightful way to introduce small children to the idea of talking to God. The hardcover book has 92 pages with rhyming prayers and delightful illustrations about many of the things that happen daily in the life of a baby or small child. Notice how delightful and attractive the cover of the book appears. Many events that occur from nighttime to morning from toes to nose and from furry friends to creepy critters are covered and prayed about. Some of the prayers include "Thank You for the Sun, Blowing a Kiss" and "I'm Sorry God" covering gratitude, love and repentance in a way children this small may not understand but which introduces them to the concepts.
Babys First Book of Prayers teaches children that just talking to God about anything that occurs in their life is a form of prayer. Having a conversation with God is prayer and something even a small child can be encouraged to do. Children love the rhythm of words and they will be attracted to these prayers and the bright colorful illustrations that go with them. This will be a fun book to share with children when they go to bed at night or go down for a nap.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Babys First Book of Prayers
- Author Melody Carlson
- Recommended ages 2-5
- 96 PGS
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.