- Excellent first bible choice for babies
- Introduction to Hebrew & Christian Scriptures
- Stories told in delightful rhymes
The delightful cover of this children's bible cries out to be picked up and enjoyed! Babys First Bible, by Melody Carlson, introduces small children to stories in the Hebrew and Christian Scriptures in a way that is simple but powerful. Each story has a shortened version of the Bible story with a delightful and colorful illustration sure to draw and hold the attention of the child. Stories from the Hebrew Scriptures or Old Testament include Adam and Eve, Daniel and the Lions and Jonah among others.
The Christian Scriptures include the Birth of Jesus, Calming the Seas, Come Little Children and The Cross. The stories are told in delightful rhymes which are always attractive to children such as "Noah made a boat. And God made it float When water covered the earth like a coat". Babys First Bible will introduce children ages 2 to 5 to people and events found in the Bible and which they hear about in Church or Sunday School but in a way that is easy for them to understand and at their level. It will be a delightful way to share prayer or bible time with children when they go to bed.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Padded Hardcover
- 96 pages
- Measures approximately:4-1/2”W x 6”H
- Author: Melody Carlson
- Recommended for Ages 2-5 years
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.