7 Day Inserta-Lite Votive Candles: Case of 24
- Designed to safely burn continuously
- Recyclable container helps environment
- Perfect as church votives
We sell this popular 7 Day votive, called "Inserta-Lite®" from Cathedral Candle, to many churches around the country. Available in a case of 24, each of the 24 Inserta-Lite® candle is made with high quality paraffin and has an important safety feature. Cathedral Candle, along with their chemists, has perfected the art of church candle burning since 1897. Church candles are much more complicated than you think. Please don't buy inferior imported candles or refills made with lower melting point paraffin that results in scorched liquid wax and candle smoke and soot on your church and sanctuary walls.
The smart safety feature works like this: if there is a situation where the votive candle wick inadvertently touches the vinyl that encloses the candle, the vinyl is manufactured to close down over the flame and to safely extinguish it. In addition, the Inserta-Lite® votive candles are made of an unbreakable #3 vinyl plastic that is recyclable. We don't recommend lighting, extinguishing, and then relighting the individual Inserta-Lite® sanctuary light votive candles because their wicks are designed to be lit once and then to burn for the appropriate amount of days. If you desire a candle that can be lit and relit, please see our candelabra altar candles or our votive candles. The vinyl plastic that is used in our 7 Day votive candles has been tested, retested, and the 7 Day Inserta-Lite® votive candle is approved for use in votive candle stands and church sanctuary light globes.
The St. Patrick's Guild's Church Supplies Department has sales associates with years of experience in outfitting churches with the right church candles. We are experts at assisting you with candle burning problems or questions about paraffin or beeswax church candles that are the best choice to meet your needs.
Glass globes are required to burn the Inserta-Lite® votive candle safely and need to be ordered separately; there are many colors for you to choose from. Please call our church goods department at 1-800-652-9767 for information or help in ordering.
Depending on your location, we have several options for you to receive your Candle order. Due to the weight of candle cases, there is an additional shipping fee per case of candles ordered. This additional fee does not apply to customers wanting to do a Store Pick Up or purchase a minimum amount that qualifies for our Free Delivery within Zones 1-3.
Qualifying for Free Delivery in Minnesota & Wisconsin
Free Delivery is available only within Minnesota and Wisconsin as shown on our map. Zones 1 and 2 include locations within the Twin Cities Metro Area and requires a $200 order minimum. Zone 3 includes areas Outside the Twin Cities Metro Area for orders with a $400 order minimum. If your order qualifies with a minimum purchase required for free delivery, please say so in the "Notes" section on the Cart page and we will contact you. The per case additional fee will be adjusted if your order meets the requirements. Please call our Church Goods Department at 1-800-652-9767 for more details or to answer any questions.
Don't Qualify for Free Delivery, now what?
For customers able to do a Store Pick Up, select that option at check out. For customers needing their Candle order shipped, the additional shipping fee will be applied at Checkout. See details below.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Superior Paraffin wax
- Burns continuously for 7 days
- #3 Vinyl/Plastic container for recycling
- Case of 24
- Vinyl/plastic container designed to melt down to extinguish the flame should the flame touch the container at any point
- Always follow basic rules of fire safety when burning candles
- Inserta-Lite® Candles are designed to be lit once and then burn continuously for 7 days; tunneling may form if lit and burned repeatedly
- Always burn in a glass globe; glass globe not included with this purchase
- See Free Delivery Qualifications listed above
- If shipped, this item has an additional shipping fee per case:
Due to the size/weight of this item there is an
Additional Shipping Charge.
This charge is automatically reflected in your
total shipping amount on the Checkout page. NOTE: Air Shipments may be higher than what shows on the Checkout page. You will be contacted if this is the situation.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have had very good luck with the candles. I just wish the Shipping Costs weren't so much.
I have been ordering this item for a number of years. Once in awhile there is a problem with delivery damage. However, the candle themselves never seem to be a problem and dealing with St. Patricks Guild is a pleasure.