7 Day Inserta-Lite Votive Candle (Each)
- Designed to safely burn continuously
- Recyclable container helps environment
- Perfect as church votive candle
This 7 Day votive candle is available individually, instead of the case of 24. The same great candle burning qualities are found in the individual 7 Day votive candle as the candles sold by the case to many churches around the country. This 7 Day votive, called "Inserta-Lite®" from Cathedral Candle, and is made with high quality paraffin and an important safety feature. Cathedral Candle, along with their chemists, has perfected the art of church candle burning since 1897. Church candles are much more complicated than you think. Please don't buy inferior imported candles or refills made with lower melting point paraffin that results in scorched liquid wax and candle smoke and soot on your church and sanctuary walls.
The vinyl plastic that is used in our 7 Day votive candles has been tested, retested, and the 7 Day Inserta-Lite® votive candle is approved for use in votive candle stands and church sanctuary light globes. The smart safety feature works like this: if there is a situation where the votive candle wick inadvertently touches the vinyl that encloses the candle, the vinyl is manufactured to close down over the flame and to safely extinguish it. In addition, the Inserta-Lite® votive candles are made of an unbreakable #3 vinyl plastic that is recyclable. We don't recommend lighting, extinguishing, and then relighting the individual Inserta-Lite® sanctuary light votive candles because their wicks are designed to be lit once and then to burn for the appropriate amount of days. If you desire a candle that can be lit and relit, please see our candelabra altar candles or our votive candles.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Superior Paraffin wax
- Burns continuously for 7 days
- #3 Vinyl/Plastic container for recycling
- Purchased Individually
- Vinyl/plastic container designed to melt down to extinguish the flame should the flame touch the container at any point
- Always follow basic rules of fire safety when burning candles
- Inserta-Lite® Candles are designed to be lit once and then burn continuously for 7 days; tunneling may form if lit and burned repeatedly
- Always burn in a glass globe; glass globe not included with this purchase
∗∗∗Shipping Alert∗∗∗ Due to the size/weight of this item there is an Additional Shipping Charge This charge is automatically reflected in your
total shipping amount on the Checkout page. NOTE: Air Shipments may be higher than what shows on the Checkout page. You will be contacted if this is the situation.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We've been buying these candles for our church for some time now and we're pleased with them. The increase in shipping costs set us back a little bit but we understand it was undoubtedly a necessity.
Been using these 7 day candles every week since December 2019 (it’s August 2020). They last a bit longer than 7 days. I’ve never had an issue with them burning through container or causing dire hazard. I do keep it in a heatproof glass holder on an additional heat proof glass plate. Only 1 blew out at some point without my knowledge and it was easy to relight. The service from St. Patrick’s Guild is EXCELLENT!