456 Brass Home Incense Burner
- Cylindrical Brass Home Censer
- For safely burning church incense at home
- Removable Vented lid with Cross
- Solid Brass construction
456 Cylindrical Brass Home Censer from MDS
This incense burner with wood handle is a simple and safe way to burn incense at home or at any liturgical setting. Constructed in Brass, the 456 Cylindrical Brass Censer comes from MDS Intercontinental, and features a beautiful pattern of vents along the sides and top of the censer. The vented lid is removeable and features a cross. The 456 Censer is 5” tall and has an inside tray to hold the incense. The 456 Brass Home Censer is made just for the purpose of burning church incense at home or in a small chapel. This solid brass home censer holds a charcoal briquette which after being lit, will burn the incense sprinkled into the censer. A removable vented lid helps to distribute the flow of the incense smoke
St. Patrick's Guild offers a large selection of additional incense choices, self-lighting charcoals, incense burners and home incense kits. Call our Church Goods Department today at 1-800-652-9767 if you have any questions as to how to use the brass censer, or to inquire about this product or any of our many incense selections and self-light charcoal.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding how to burn incense.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5" tall
- Comfortably holds one charcoal briquette
- Removeable vented lid with cross
- Requires fire safety carefulness when lighting charcoal tablets.
- Should not be handled by children.
- Should not be left unattended.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Express to meet your shipping need
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.