Draft Resistant Candle Burners in Brass
- Brass Draft Resistant Followers from F.C.Ziegler
- For use on beeswax altar candles or processional torches
- Available in Satin or High Polish
- Sized from 7/8” up to 3-1/2”
Brass Draft Resistant Follower from F.C.Ziegler
This attractive 1-1/2”Draft resistant followers is from F.C.Ziegler Company and feature a brass burner, a plastic deflector base ring, and a deflector glass chimney. These Brass draft resistant followers from F.C.Ziegler will help protect the candle flame from being blown out from air conditioning or window drafts that can occur in the sanctuary space. The brass draft resistant followers are also designed for use on acolyte torch candles during procession. These brass draft resistant burners are available in sizes from 7/8” up to 3-1/2”. When ordering, just indicate the size and finish you need in the drop down menus.
Should the draft resistant glass chimney get broken, replacement glass may be ordered separately. If you have any questions regarding this product. please call our Church Supply Department at 1-800-652-9767 or email us: email@example.com.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Brass follower in High Polish or Satin Finish
- Sizes from 7/8” to 3-1/2”
- For use only with beeswax based altar candles
- Always use a candle followers or candle burner for best candle use results
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting and never leave a burning candle unattended
- Light candle for several minutes and then place followers over the candle and twist slightly to insure a tight seal
- Keep candles out of reach of children
- Always follow basic rules of fire safety when burning candles
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.