- 3627 Green Gothic Chasuble
- Made from Slabbinck's exclusive lightweight Pius fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Features gold patterned central panel with cross
- Ideal for Ordinary Time and Pentecost seasons
- Made with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
3627 Green Gothic Chasuble from Slabbinck
This green Gothic 3627 chasuble comes from the renowned Art Studio Slabbinck in Belgium. It is made from their exclusive Pius fabric blend. Pius fabric is 100% polyester, so it is machine-washable and lightweight. Its lightness makes it perfect for summer-weight liturgical vestment. This green 3627 chasuble has a gold trim on down its central panel, which is adorned with a gold patterned central panel and budded cross enclosed in a circular background. This 3627 green chasuble offers comfort, convenience and style, making it an ideal liturgical vestment for use during Ordinary Time and Pentecost seasons. Art Studio Slabbinck has a well-deserved reputation for creating high-quality liturgical vestments, and this green Pius chasuble is no exception. You can be sure that it has been crafted with expert care and attention to detail. This chasuble is 63 inches wide and 53 inches long. The 3627 gothic chasuble is available in all liturgical colors.
Please call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about or place your order for this green 3627 gothic chasuble or to inquire of our complete line of vestments from Art Studio Slabbinck. Please allow four weeks for delivery.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with Pius fabric (lightweight 100% polyester)
- Available in five liturgical colors
- Plain neck
- Comes with understole
- 63" wide and 53" long
No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.