33 Days to Merciful Love Self Retreat
- A Self-Retreat Book
- Make a Consecration to the Divine Mercy
- Lovely gift
33 Days to Merciful Love, by Fr. Michael Gaitley, allows you to conduct a self retreat culminating in a consecration to the Divine Mercy. St. Therese of Lisieux was made a doctor of the Church for her developed specific spirituality on mercy in her Little Way that the Church felt was important. This book looks at that spirituality and how it connects to Divine Mercy as you journey with St. Therese to help deepen understanding of, devotion to and recognition of the need for the mercy of Christ.
The Church is just ending a Year of Jubilee with its themes of mercy, forgiveness and solidarity all things found in the spirituality of St. Therese. This book has 33 days with specific preparations to work on to heighten your awareness of the mercy of Christ and includes devotions to St. Therese. It ends with the participant making a consecration to the Divine Mercy. The book is a paperback book with 216 pages.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5.4”W x 8.3”H
- 216 pages
- By Michael E. Gaitley, MIC
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.