Who Am I To Judge Sri, Edward
- Who Am I to Judge Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love
- Suggests ways Christians can respond to relativism
- Uses stories and person experiences
Relativism is defined as the idea that truth and moral values are relative to the person holding them. This leads those holding this idea to ask questions like "Why are Christians so intolerant? Why can't we just co-exist?" among others. In his book Who Am I To Judge Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love, Edward Sri addresses how Christians who feel threatened in trying to answer these and other questions might respond. Using stories and personal experiences Sri "helps us understand the classical view of morality and equips us to engage relativism, appealing to both the head and heart".
Who Am I to Judge? is divided into three parts including "The Challenge, A New Vision and 7 Keys for Responding to Relativism". Some chapter titles include "Real Freedom Real Love, Sharing truth with Compassion, and Why "I disagree" doesn't mean "I hate you". "Learn how Catholic morality is about love, why making a judgment is not judging a person's soul and why, in the words of Pope Francis, "relativism wounds people"." The book is a paperback book with 190 pages.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Who Am I To Judge Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love
- Author Edward Sri
- 190 PGS
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.