What is Easter Michell Medlock Adams
- Bridge the secular and faith-based understanding of Easter for children
- Supports parents talking about religion with children
- Spend quality family time together reading
Many times parents have a tough time reconciling their faith and the secular celebrations of holidays like Christmas and Easter. This book, What is Easter, takes a look at how to approach that problem. Michell Medlock Adams addresses both sides of the issue in her delightful book but emphasizes that the main reason we celebrate Easter is to remember the death and resurrection of Jesus. What is Easter helps children see that there is more to Easter than eggs and bunnies. This board book has 26 pages filled with delightful illustrations of the question about exactly what is Easter.
Is it chocolate bunnies or a new Easter dress or an Easter egg hunt or cute little chicks? In telling the rest of the story, the author reveals that the answer is that Easter is about Jesus, the risen Son of God. What is Easter is a smaller book which is a perfect size for small hands to hold and is suggested reading for children from 2 to 5 years of age. The illustrations relate to the image being presented and may be a great aid in helping the child learn to read the book all by themselves.
Dimensions & Specifications
- What is Easter
- Board Book
- By Michell Medlock Adams
- Illustrated by Amy Wummer
- 26 pages
- Ages 2-5 years
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your non-personalized product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.