- Elegant Wedding Lasso Rosary
- Perfect for your wedding ceremony
- Beautiful rosary design
Add the wedding lasso rosary to your wedding day ceremony. St. Patrick's Guild is pleased to offer this silver wedding lasso rosary with pearl beads so that your wedding can include a beautiful and rich tradition. Historic origins of the wedding lasso rosary come from Spain and now are a romantic Mexican custom. The wedding lasso rosary encompasses powerful symbolism for the bridal couple. Originally, a fresh flower wedding lasso was placed over the couple to represent prosperity and fertility. Catholics introduced using a large rosary since the word rosary means, 'garland of roses' in Latin. Our wedding lasso rosary has 2 loops ,(one for bride and the other for the groom) measuring18” in length. The crucifix measures 2”W x 4-1/4”H and the Madonna centerpieces are double-sides. There are pearl beads for a lovely representation of the couple's love and looks stunning in any ceremony setting. The shape of the rosary is a figure 8 so the bride and groom are each part of the rosary during the ceremony with the crucifix hanging down between them.
Using the wedding lasso rosary after your vows are exchanged to show union and protection of your marriage is meaningful to everyone attending your service. The bride is usually given the wedding lasso rosary afterwards as a tangible symbol of her new role of being the lady of her husband's heart and home. Together the bride and groom using a wedding lasso rosary as part of their special day openly declare to “always stand by each other and equally share the responsibilities of being married.” Comes in deluxe jewelry box.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 18” L for each of the 2 loops with 2”W x 4-1/4”H crucifix
- Silver Metal with pearl beads
- Features crucifix and double-sided Mary centerpiece
- Perfect for Wedding ceremony
- Comes boxed
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.