Walnut Last Supper Cross 12IN
- Unique Last Supper Cross
- Solid Walnut finish
- Beautiful detailing
This is a unique Last Supper cross to have hanging in your home especially in your dining area. The cross is made of walnut and measures 12 inches high and features a notched edge on the entire perimeter of the Last Supper cross. What adds to the special appearance are the additions found on the arms of the cross. The upper horizontal arm has an image of the Last Supper with Jesus at the table with his disciples. The vertical arm has the table prayer that reads in part "Bless us O Lord and these thy gifts..." with a chalice, bread and grape symbols interspersed throughout the prayer. The image and prayer on the Last Supper cross have an antique pewter finish which contrasts nicely against the darker grain of the walnut wood.
The symbolism expressed on this unique Last Supper cross is extraordinary and you will probably find a different aspect on which to meditate each time you study the cross. The Last Supper cross makes a lovely gift to give as a housewarming gift or as a reverent and inspirational gift for any special occasion. The Last Supper cross comes conveniently ready to hang and is boxed for protection and security.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 12”H
- Solid Walnut finish with notched edge
- Pewter finish on figurines & prayer
- Ready to hang
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The walnut last supper cross I ordered is a beautiful and a well made item. It is of excellent quality and looks great on the kitchen wall. The item was difficult to find and took three and one half months to be delivered but it is worth the wait and the cost.