United in Christ
- Designed for Catholic Wedding Liturgy Preparation
- Full text readings enhance the Sacrament
- Excellent resource to fulfill your Catholic wedding dreams
- Prevents Catholic Wedding planning overwhelm
United in Christ Preparing the Liturgy of the Word at Catholic Weddings is a helpful, high quality and pastoral guide. Couples wanting to design a wedding to be held in the Catholic Church find the Preparing the Liturgy of the Word at Catholic Weddings a must. The book includes full texts of the readings from the new Order of Celebrating Matrimony. The commentaries and reflections provide helpful background on the Scripture texts. This aids couples in making the readings meaningful and personal to them when they select the scriptures they want read at their ceremony.
Preparing the Liturgy of the Word at Catholic Weddings includes an important aspect to assist in the service being cohesive and unified in its structure. This is recommendations for matching readings that you plan to use during the ceremony. Guidance is given for writing a meaningful Prayer of the Faithful, too. Full texts are provided in the Preparing the Liturgy of the Word at Catholic Weddings that includes the consent, blessing and exchange of rings. Preparing the Liturgy of the Word at Catholic Weddings prevents overwhelm when planning the Liturgy of the Word for your wedding. United in Christ Preparing the Liturgy of the Word at Catholic Weddings is an invaluable resource to to make your wedding be all you wish it to be.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5-3/8”W x 8-3/8”H
- 96 pages
- For Planning Catholic Wedding Liturgy
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.