10k Trinity Knot Ring Irish-Made
- Spirited with Irish Romance
- Each order specially made in Dublin, Ireland
- Luxurious 14k yellow gold
Shopping for the perfect ring to express your love to your beloved Irish-hearted woman? Then take a peek at this exquisite 10k Trinity knot band embedded with 3 real emeralds and 2 cubic zirconia pieces. The open metal work design across the top half of the ring design highlights the powerful Trinity knot symbol that has a 3/16" width. The other half is solid 10k yellow gold. This Celtic knot is an Irish icon rooted in the stunning illuminated manuscripts of old. This knot expresses the "no beginning and no end" to love. In addition, you are purchasing an authentically Irish crafted Trinity Knot band that is made in Dublin by an award winning Irish jeweler, Solvar Ltd. Still family owned, their Irish designers and craftsmen create modern pieces inspired by Ireland's rich heritage.
When you need a very special gift to symbolize your love for someone, this 10k Trinity knot ring is a striking choice. The design is unique and flexible to compliment any outfit. Encourage her to display her Irish pride when you gift this unforgettable 10k Trinity knot ring to her. Celtic knotwork remains a powerful type of artistry that is utilized by designers in various art forms. Their rich symbolism continues to speak to modern people around the world. Share the wealth of Irish heritage and surprise her with authentic Irish beauty and spirit.
NOTE: Each 14k Trinity Knot Ring is made to order and must be paid in full when ordering. Please allow 2 weeks to receive your order and understand the ring is non-returnable.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 10k Yellow Gold
- 3/16” wide
- Real Emerald with Cubic Zirconia
- Trinity Knot Symbol
- Each ring is made to order
- Made in Ireland
- Sizes 4-9.5 available
- Gift Boxed
- Non-returnable; considered a special order
- No other known safety hazards if used as designed
- DUE TO THIS ITEM BEING A SPECIAL ORDER, we must add an additional 2 WEEKS to the shipping time.
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?