- Time for God
- Acquaints reader with spending time with God in silence
- Gives methods that can be used to engage in mental prayer
Time for God, by Jaques Philippe, is a book for anyone who has looked for a way to spend more time with God in today's busy world. Philippe uses the book to acquaint the reader with mental prayer which is spending time with God in silence to obtain a more intimate relationship with God. Time for God introduces the reader to mental prayer, what it is, how to use the time of mental prayer, how to develop a prayer life and some of the different methods that can be used to engage in mental prayer.
Time for God addresses the problem of not having or taking time to pray by suggesting that we need to decide what matters most in life and that should be a relationship with God. Through giving time to God we also find time to give to others thus developing personal relationships with God and those around us.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Time for God
- Author Jacques Philippe
- 108 PGS
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.